Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Julian Runs!

Hi all,

I've decided to open up another blog, just dedicated to my athletic (despite pathetic) pursuits. So, I will post in more content based on my sports pursuits - running, biking, and swimming - as I go along. I think there'll be some months I'll be posting a lot, and some months, probably not. But anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy reading some of it.

Stay tuned..

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

so you joining MMDS1? im doing individual this time :P

http://minghuey.tk

9:17 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

Hey Wendy,

No I won't be joining lah. I'll be working.. my schedule's packed for the next couple of weeks! Haven't even been training at all.

Hopefully the next one though. Good luck for MMDS-1! have fun!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home