Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Off to Taiwan!

I'll be off to Taiwan in about 9 hours from writing for the Jonathan Lee Tour Concert. I hope I get to work out a little bit over there. From what I know, we're probably staying at the Sheraton in Taipei, which means they'll have a good gym and a pool, so I can run, cycle and even swim!

I guess I'll probably try to update about any workouts I do, although most of it will be fairly short ones just to keep the blood pumping and the adrenaline flowing, rather than training.. and hopefully burn some fat, too! Looks like there might be some serious eating involved too! LOL! Then again, I might not even update, especially if I don't get internet access!

See you guys when I get back!

NB: Congrats and good job on the Malakoff Duathlon a couple of weeks ago, all of ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home