Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Greetings from Taiwan!

Taiwan's been great! I'm really enjoying myself here!

My running and workouts, however, are less something to be joyful about. Being in a city area, it's not very conducive to run for a distance. The only thing I could really hit is the gym, but being a small gym, it's a bit claustrophobic. And treadmills are a bane for me. So for most part it's just short runs on the 'mill, and some on the stationary bike. I just can't run long on a treadmill.. I know it's psychological, but I can't help it. I just hate running on one.

Anyway, can read a bit about Taiwan on my other blog!

Till then, take care y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home