Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Decent run

I only managed to do a decent run at Lake Gardens three days ago (13 May). It was alright, but I have no idea why my heart rate spiked up pretty high, until about 177 bpm (approx 90% of maxHR). So instead of pushing on (even though it didn't feel like it), I just decided to slow down and walk just to keep the heart rate down. And so, I only ran for about 45 minutes only.

Stats:

Time: 45 minutes
Distance: Didn't really count, but should be approximately 5.5km based on 8.00min/km pace.
Average HR: 157bpm
Max HR: 177bpm
General feeling: it was okay, nice and easy.

So much for getting back into running after Taiwan.

I also won't be joining the New Balance Pacesetters 15K race, as I'll be heading to Shenzhen for the Jonathan Lee concert as well. Too bad.. would've love to join it. Hopefully Shenzhen got nice gym, or maybe a park! That'll be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home