Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Getting back into the groove..

I guess you could say, I'm back into my running a bit.. albeit slowly. I'm also quite lagged in the competitive side, being busy with shows, etc, kept me from thinking about joining races. I did want to join some key races, but I just couldn't, as I'd be doing performances! But now, I'm aiming for...

PENANG BRIDGE MARATHON!!!

Yeah!! I'm aiming to do the half at the bridge. It's on 30 July 2006, so unless there's a Jonathan Lee concert around that time, I'm blocking out that date for it!

I found that if I don't aim for a race, I won't have the motivation to train. Will probably only run to keep in shape, but not aiming for a race sorta makes me a bit lazy! So, I think I'll need to aim for them!

Anyway, the runs I've managed for the last two weeks were short ones, nothing more than half and hour. Some at Lake Gardens and some at home. All I need to do is just plan myself properly and make some runs at a designated time and day, and I think I'll be able to get back into it in full force!

To quote Arnie in Terminator: AHLLL BEEEE BAAHHKKK!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyaa...I guess I won't be seeing you at MMDS2 lah bro since the date clash dgn Penang.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Julian said...

hey man..

Yeah lah... Penang Bridge is one of those I really, REALLY wanna do, man!!

Lagipun, my cycling also like taking a slight backseat also.. :P

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home