Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What to do??

Hey all,

My apologies for the lack of updates for these few months. Things have been rather up-and-down in some ways for me. Some good up things, and some down things.

About the Singapore Marathon... I'm not even sure I'll be doing it. It's still a 50/50 for me. If you didn't read my other blog, I injured my right ankle about two weeks ago. I walk okay now and can run a little bit, but somehow the ankle still seems a little week. Don't even talk about training. I'm so out of it, for christ sake.

If I go, I'm really just gonna do it, trying without the expectation of performance.

On the up-side of things, I've been loaded with so much work lately, training has taken such a big back step.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home