Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I just signed up..

... for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2006!!

Yeee haaa... I missed last year's, so I'm gonna go this year. I've signed myself up for the Half Marathon category. I thought there wasn't any openings left, due to ovewhelming demand. But I even managed to get the Early Bird discount, so yeah!!

I am not sure if I'll be involved in the Penang Island Jazz Festival this year, so I'm not going to take the risk of not being able to do the race. So even if I'm involved or not, it doesn't matter, I'll get to do one of the other!

So I'll be aiming to do this sucker... always a race highlight every year!!!! Singapore... here I come!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Pang said...

wah! all rite lah!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if everything goes as planned, singapore will be my maiden and probably the only FULL MARATHON!!! see u there (i hope)

11:57 PM  
Blogger Ketam Batu said...

Jules...I'll see u at the starting line ! Train hard man .

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home