Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Reboot progress report!

My runs have slowed down a little to two runs for last week, as compared to four times a week, the week before. Nonetheless, it's not a sign of me losing my steam yet! I'm always dyin' for a run now, just that I had to compromise it a little due to the KLPac show last week, and possibly for this weekend's Bangkok Jazz gig.

I managed to do two runs last week, on Monday and Wednesday, both averaged about 45 minutes each at Lake Gardens. On average, distance covered was about 4 - 5km per run.

The only minor discomfort is just starting the run, when it's always feels the most heaviest! But I keep reminding myself of the May-June period when I hardly had a chance to run and how much weight I put on (from eating, no doubt), and I am revitalized to continue running.

But I suppose it's a good thing when I could increase my running time to 20 minutes before a minute walk interval.

I'll be going to watch Fourplay tonight, but might head to the gym for a quickie (a RUNNING one of course.. don't get no funny ideas in your head, fellas!).

But until then, just a little help for those who are considering picking up running (either as a beginner or picking it up where you left off), click here for a good beginner's runner story... Courtesy of Runners' Malaysia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home