Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sunday Long Run..

Hello.. a little late post, but what the heck?

Went for a nice long run after my Sunday Afternoon Tea gig at Westin Hotel. Was supposed to meet with Greg and wife June, at about 5.30pm, but only managed to get there around almost 6pm.

So, I just got started (the two already started running), and ran the usual route from the car park heading to the lake and up to Carcosa. Then it's back into the lake and up the Deer park and out into the bird park and back to the car park. I went on back into the lake and headed towards Tapak A, and then back up the long hill heading back to the car park.

Overall, it was a slow, relaxed run, and it took exactly 1 hour. Distance, and estimated around 6 - 7km? Slow.. I know.. but never mind loh! I was quite happy. LOL!

Rendezvous with the two of them, as they finished their run around the same time I did. And went for a nice makan at the Tandoori place somewhere in Wangsa Maju.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home