Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Argghh...

Down with the blardy flu as I'm typing, my nose doing a marathon before I even did.. urghh!! The cumulative effect of World Cup for sure.. not enough sleep, or sleeping at the worst hours!

Anyway, just some updates, I can't believe I haven't done much running the last week and a half! It's awful. And today with the flu, I felt like I could bite somebody's head off if they decided to piss me off.. that's what not running does to me! Argh..

What's worse, I can't believe I booked myself for a show on the last weekend of July without even realizing that I wanted to save that weekend for the Penang Bridge Run! ARGH! I have to give Penang a miss... looks like it might be awhile before I get to run Penang. *sigh*

This whole month of June will be another crazy month, I've got stuff happening every week, and can check out some of it in my sister blog here. Oh well..

I need a vacation.

Good night, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home