Julian Runs!

Here lies a record of my humble attempts at long-distance sport.. but what the heck, I Love It!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Back in training?

I went to Lake Gardens again this evening, after Sharizan's new album launch party cum conference at Avanti's Restaurant, Sunway. Saw the opportunity to kill time by going for a run!

It had just rained earlier, so there's a little dampness in the air, and there was a mix of cool and hot air, I think. I felt good to go for a slightly longer run today, so I aimed for a 45 minute run, at least. I started rather late, almost 7.30pm, but it didn't matter. The route I took mostly had street lamps.

Started the run nice and easy, from the car park heading towards Lake Club, and into the playground. There I went up to Carcosa Road and thread up that nice little uphill and downhill back into the park. Then it was up the hill out back into the car park. It took me about 25 minutes (give or take a few!), and I was still feeling good. My HR was definitely up almost 90% during the uphills, but seemed manageable. I stopped to walk during those uphills briefly to bring down the heart rate and recover some breathing space. I decided to back again past Lake Club and into the playground, and instead of going to Carcosa, I turned left, and went to Tapak A site, and back up the long uphill again. I entered into Jalan Perdana past the deer park and out to the Bird Park, and back to the car park.

All in all, I'm guessing somewhere around 6km in distance, and 47 minutes of running (and brief walks). Was tired after that, but I could feel my legs burning a little!

Am I back??

We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home